Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.312 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 785,898 Franc (₨94,544) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)