Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.558 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 849,477 Franc (₨99,265) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)