Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.832 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 819,697 Franc (₨169,640) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)