Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.470 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 883,816 Franc ($1,660) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)