Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 650.973 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,226,546 Franc (€1,884) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)