Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 13% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,193,202 Franc (€1,820) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)