Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 652.246 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,164,384 Franc (€1,785) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)