Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.873 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 845,986 Franc (47,333 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)