Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 997,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 841,832 Franc (﷼ 61,007,450) in Gorgan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)