Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01335 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 978,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 808,236 Franc (﷼ 60,519,733) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)