Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01382 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 977,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 817,225 Franc (﷼ 59,122,421) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)