Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35397 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 952,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 836,731 Franc (2,363,855 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)