Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.135 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 820,233 Franc (R$ 5,287) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)