Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 757.910 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 39% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,576,267 Franc (£2,080) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)