Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.754 XOF / GYD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,137,933 Franc (413,195 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (43 minutes ago)