Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.798 XOF / GYD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,047,126 Franc (374,199 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)