Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.335 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 43% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 991,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 562,993 Franc (₨67,545) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (40 minutes ago)