Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 568.206 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,274,588 Franc ($2,243) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (39 minutes ago)