Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.649 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 697,133 Franc (3,581 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)