Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 217.497 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 705,804 Franc (3,245 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)