Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 660.742 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 939,160 Franc (€1,421) in Funchal, Madeira.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)