Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.495 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 975,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 733,222 Franc (R$ 5,005) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)