Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 577.020 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,521,441 Franc ($2,637) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)