Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.833 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 979,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 821,390 Franc (14,203 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)