Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.776 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 853,300 Franc (₨178,646) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)