Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.465 XOF / XPF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 22% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,306,717 Franc (239,085 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)