Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.284 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,506,844 Franc (kr17,068) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)