Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.307 XOF / VES *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 951,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 642,670 Franc (69,054 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)