Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00422 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 975,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 579,635 Franc (Bs 137,489,911) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)