Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 684,398 Franc (Bs 76,769,860) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)