Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.354 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 990,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 688,315 Franc (4,939TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)