Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,637 prices entered by 577 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,188,661 Franc (€1,813) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 981,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)