Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.122 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 959,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 824,747 Franc (9,922元) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)