Cost of living in Djibouti vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.269 XOF / DJF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 52% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,738,227 Franc (531,700 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)