Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.072 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 737,544 Franc (5,627TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)