Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.782 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 997,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 679,073 Franc (4,824TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)