Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.470 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 31% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,450,259 Franc ($2,724) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)