Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 658.469 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,243,928 Franc (€1,889) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)