Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.366 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 26% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 985,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 724,952 Franc (€1,106) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)