Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.125 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 29% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,457,687 Franc (元17,328) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)