Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 655.983 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,183,743 Franc (€1,805) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)