Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.151 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 972,162 Franc (﷼ 6,266) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 957,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)