Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 703,261 Franc (627,694 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)