Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 577.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,253,368 Franc ($2,172) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 967,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)