Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.512 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,141 Franc (₩2,138,849) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)