Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.597 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 792,943 Franc (S/. 4,675) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)