Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00807 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 405,229 Franc (Bs 50,210,831) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)