Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.966 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 595,045 Franc (Bs 10,632) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)