Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02116 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 397,476 Franc (Bs 18,787,070) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)