Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.672 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 719,951 Franc (Mex$ 25,110) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)