Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.095 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 996,934 Franc (R$ 5,861) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)