Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 585.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 895,111 Franc ($1,530) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)