Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 556.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 878,268 Franc ($1,577) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)