Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18131 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 663,971 Franc (COL$3,662,143) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)