Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 999,428 Franc in Cotonou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (36 minutes ago)