Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 534.010 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,969 Franc ($2,067) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)