Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 577.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,256,485 Franc ($2,178) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)