Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.812 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 965,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 664,804 Franc (138,160 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)