Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06243 XOF / GNF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,202,262 Franc (19,259,169 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 961,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)