Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.550 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,445,971 Franc (€2,206) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)