Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,361,500 Franc (€2,078) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)