Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 563.970 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,382,066 Franc ($2,451) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)