Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.990 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,194,604 Franc ($2,225) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)