Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.837 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 35% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,534,298 Franc (2,674 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)